Adjustable for optics, rock solid for consistent stability. Long range precision shooting requires a prepared shooter, quality ammunition, and a rifle capable of repeatable accuracy. The Browning X-Bolt already has an established reputation as the most accurate production rifle, out of the box, for the money. Now you have more options than ever with components from long-established names in the industry, like McMillan. The X-Bolt Target McMillan A3-5 Ambush brings accuracy, repeatability, and more to the table. Mount a quality scope, feed it good ammunition, and then get behind the trigger and do your part – you won’t be disappointed.
- Composite McMillan® A3-5 stock offers an adjustable comb to dial-in eye-to-scope alignment
- Fluted bull barrel with 5/8″-24 TPI suppressor threads (thread protector included) for long-range accuracy
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 73%
- Extended bolt handle
- Urban Carbon Ambush camouflage
- Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail
- QD sling swivel studs
- Picatinny rail for bipod mounting
Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.