No nonsense performance. The X-Bolt Stalker Long Range isn’t flashy . . . but it is durable and — most importantly — capable of the overall exceptional accuracy that has caused the X-bolt to be compared with custom guns costing thousands more.
Composite durability. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker is an excellent rifle choice for hunting in conditions where you may not wish to take the traditional walnut stocked rifle. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker’s stock is made from tough, composite material that can take a beating. The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm swell. This long range model also includes an adjustable comb system that makes it easy to place your eye in correct scope alignment with larger, long-range optics.
Finished to perfection. The barrel, bolt and receiver are finished in a flat, durable non-glare surface. This is a rifle with all the deluxe features of the X-Bolt family, but rugged enough for the demanding hard-core deer, elk, and sheep hunters.
- Heavy sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle brake on 5/8″-24 TPI suppressor threads (thread protector included)
- Adjustable comb system with 1″ of vertical movement
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces felt recoil up to 77% (thread protector included)
- Composite matte black colored stock
- Extended bolt handle
- Non-reflective matte blued finish