The ultimate Browning Varmint/Target. Accuracy is a specialty of Browning. Now we have combined our renowned accuracy with a design made to bring out your best. The MAX stock design offers a stock made for every situation, but it excels on the bench with its comb height adjustability and target style grip.
More? Yes. It features a front Picatinny rail on the bottom of the forearm for attaching today’s high precision rail-mounted bipods. At the rear of the rail is a convenient sling attachment. Complete with muzzle brake and our best Inflex recoil pad.
- Composite Max stock offers an adjustable comb to dial-in eye-to-scope alignment
- Gray textured stock finish
- Stainless steel, fluted heavy bull barrel with 1/2″x28 TPI (204 Rgr., 223 Re., 22-250 Rem.) or 5/8″-24 TPI (6.5 Creedmoor, 308 Win., 28 Nosler, 300 Win. Mag.) suppressor threads (thread protector included) for long-range accuracy
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 73%
- Extended bolt handle
- 1/4″ and 2/3″ length of pull spacers included
- Picatinny stock rail for bipod mounting
- Two swivel studs
Note on rate of twist — Always confirm that the rifle you choose has the rate of twist for the load/bullets you intend to shoot.
- Select X-Bolt Long Range models incorporate faster rates of twist to better stabilize longer, heavier bullets.
- 6.5 Creedmoor: 1-7″, 28 Nosler: 1-8″,
- 300 Win. Mag.: 1-8″