From the shadows. Wearing a subdued, no-glare matte black finish the new Maxus II Stalker is just as suitable for an afternoon at the range as it is bringing down geese from the middle of a muddy field. The Stalker is all-business, offering all of the performance, versatility and reliability you expect from a premium autoloading shotgun that wears the name “Browning.”
Maximum reliability. From the day the original Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to function reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. Like the original Maxus, the Maxus II also features the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloading shotgun. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2″ thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2″ magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4″.
- No glare matte black finish
- New receiver styling
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- HiViz Tri-Comp fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays/turkey
There are no reviews yet.