The Right 380 for every shooter. Big hands or small, for concealed protection or a trip to the range, the Browning 1911-380 is an ideal choice. With an easily manageable, single-action trigger pull and familiar controls, this gem operates in the same manner as the larger models.
- FRAME – Composite; Fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails
- SLIDE – Stainless steel; Satin silver finish
- BARREL – Rust-resistant; Target crown
- ACTION – Locked-breech action; Single action trigger
- GRIPS – Grooved black/white G-10 composite
- FEATURES – Two eight round magazines; Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety; Extended slide release; Beavertail grip safety; Commander hammer; Steel three-dot combat sights or steel bar-dot combat night sights; ABS carry case included
Restricted in California, Massachusetts and Maryland